Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Poor town blues.

People are so dumb. Even me, I'm dumb too. Some people though, they shouldn't breed.

I can't help but be frustrated with people. Is it really THAT hard to be a decent human being? I'm not the best, but if I see an injustice, I handle it.  I work at a video rental store (No, they aren't extinct...yet!).  I feel as if I see the scum of my town daily. I also live in a small town, it is not the best town around, but I'm in college...what do you expect? LOL. I deal with people who are on drugs, men who go into the "back room" with their children in the store and people who want everything for free. These customers are a dime a dozen.
 It makes me want to educate them. Teach them to be a better version of themselves. I know this is wishful thinking in a poor area, maybe even ethnocentrism at it's worst. I wish there was a way to help these people become more, but I don't think they know there is a different way to live. So for now, I will continue to be frustrated with the people of this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment